02 February 2010

My Childhood Liquid Dreams

AMARAN KEMENTERIAN PEMBANGUNAN WANITA, KELUARGA DAN MASYARAKAT: Entri ini memualkan!


Hari ini aku membuak-buak nak buat entri yang super-lame bahahaha. My childhood memories strucked me last night. As I was browsing YouTube I found these vids of Aaron Carter's Dancing With The Stars (US's version of Sehati Berdansa gitew). Tengok Aaron, dia dah sebiji macam Nick Carter weh! Which then leads me to cari vids by Backstreet Boys teehee.


House Of Carters

Aku tengok terus macam ada rama-rama dalam perut, lutut pun macam ada rama-rama jugak. Terus rasa macam remaja balik bahahaha. Okay memang malu nak admit tapi serius rasa macam itu (-_-")


Rambut Nick masa ni kira the in-thing lah


Aku jumpa Backstreet Boys - Unbreakable Tour London dekat YouTube (Kevin is no longer with the band in this concert). Okay memang ni kira dah basi lah tapi aku baru tengok T_T. Siapa antara korang yang kanak-kanak going to remaja in the late 90's its a MUST to check this out, it really brings back those memories when we were quarelling on who gets Nick Carter and who came last will get Howie D., who has the most posters, who buys the cassettes and memorizes all the lyrics first, and who can dance their cheesy routines and perform it during Teacher's Day hahahaha. Sweet and sewel. I was one of the cute (sila muntah!) girls whom have huge crush on Nick Carter. And after last night, I think i fall in love with him all over again bahahaha.



Abang jambu pakai tshirt pink use to take my breath away teehee


They all still look pretty much the same, and their voices too. And Nick, ohh Nick, he still has that cute voice yang macam merengek itu. OMG, Zakiah please stop drooling like a never-been-kissed teenage girl. Ingat lagi dulu aku dengan H (sekarang dia dah dekat New Zealand kot) tiap-tiap petang pasang tape play-rewind-play-rewind sebab nak hafal tarian (sengal) Everybody, All I Have To Give, and As Long As You Love Me (susah doh kena pakai kerusi lipat tu, masa tu baru standard 4 kaki pendek kot nak kangkang)



Rambut Nik Kater sekarang sangat lazat, tak main rambut-rambut M dah, okay sila perasan yang aku komen Nick je dari tadi =)


Backstreet Boys were my English teachers, I started to enjoy English when I started to hafal Quit Playin' Games =) My all time fave BSB's song would be Spanish Eyes. Awwwww...


Kaki ayam: Keliru antara Nick Carter ke Justin Timberlake? Ke Leonardo DiCaprio? I've promised him I'll jump if he jumps.

4 comments:

Farihah Ahmad said...

Sama! My first drive to learn English was their songs!!

Zaqyah Razak said...

kan farihah kan?? ble blajar grammar by listening to their songs. oh btw which one was yr fave backstreet guy? teehee

pidpid said...

yuya..yuya...bile ingt blk zaman dlu kamu sgt obses ngan nick...hahaha...:DD

Zaqyah Razak said...

pidpid, zaman minat nick hokey lagi kot. belum kira zaman kita dengan cik pira fanatik dekat elite, pathetic gila bahaha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...