03 March 2011

New Phone Number


Mama pass away just over a month ago. I STILL get these out-of-the-blue urges now and then to pick up the phone and call Mama and let her know what the latest news is, or to say hi, buat apa, dengan siapa, dekat mana. Or maybe I'll have this question I need to ask her about me when I was little, or something we did way back when, or about the family history. And just as soon as I reach for the phone, I suddenly remember: "Oh yeah. That's right..." Sigh... :'(

So, to overcome this loss of a regular number to call every morning, I decided to save my blog's URL as the new number named Mama Dearest in my phone book. I will talk in here as if I'm talking to her. Takpa kan? Tak macam gila kan? Okay, I'll start tomorrow.

Oh, before cakap bye aku nak quote status sister aku dekat facebook yang deep sangat. It got me teary eyed everytime reading it.

"You may not have smothered me with hugs and kisses but I knew I was your baby. You may not have rewarded me for my achievements but I knew you were proud of me. You may not have been there for me for some moments but you were there for me for the moments that mattered. You may not have said I love you very often but I knew it anyway. You may not be the perfect person to me but you were perfect for me." Beautifully said by sis Linda.


Arwah Mama with my only sister, the coolest sister one could ever have!

2 comments:

Farihah Ahmad said...

um so proud of u babe :')

Anonymous said...

yuya.. i lebiu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...